Author Topic: The Invasion Begins  (Read 711 times)

Thomas

• Administrator
Re: The Invasion Begins
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2018, 06:14:13 PM »

I have also been wondering how far you've gotten with Border Patrol 4?

I've been devoting all my time to The Invasion Begins because the plot is so complex, with so many different subplots. I've also begun AGU-13 because I wanted to make sure the two stories would align perfectly before I released AGU-12. I did that with AGU-11 and AGU-12 so the continuation would appear seamless.

But once I put AGU-12 to bed in July, I'll be working on AGU:BP-04.

Thomas

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2018, 08:09:49 PM »
Breaking News........Breaking News........Breaking News........Breaking News........Breaking News........Breaking News........Breaking News........Breaking News........Breaking News........Breaking News........Breaking News........Breaking News........ Mobi and ePub versions of AGU-12 are now available through my website. A PDF copy should be available in a couple of days. Then I'll create the version for printing. And once that's done I'll take on the chore of making the new book available through Apple, Kobo, B&N, etc. So by July 1st, it should be available everywhere but at Amazon. I hope fans of the series enjoy the new book.

Susan

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2018, 08:32:50 PM »
It's available! Yay! Enjoy everyone and thank you, Thomas :)

Thomas

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2018, 10:03:06 AM »
Onward and Upward

A PDF copy of AGU-12 is now available on my website along with the Mobi version and the ePub version. Next up, get the print version prepared for the printers. (I need a vacation   :P )

ne0rmatrix

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2018, 02:55:08 AM »
Really happy to hear book is out :) I will be getting a copy when i get paid on the 27th. Can't wait to read it! On disability so i only get paid once a month and i have only one or 2 days a month where i can afford to spend money online lol. Excited to get the ebook soon.

erikd

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2018, 03:28:03 PM »
Holy Moly!! I skip checking the site for one week and totally miss the early release.  Getting it now though!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

decky

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2018, 12:54:57 PM »
Glad I decided to stop by today! Early release is fantastic! Just ordered it from here :)

PS. when is the next one out? :D (Sorry couldn't resist!)