Author Topic: The Invasion Begins  (Read 906 times)

garybliev

The Invasion Begins
« on: January 29, 2018, 04:50:32 PM »
I spy a preview of chapter 1 available at http://deprima.com/bookdetails/b_theinvasionbegins.html

Now I eagerly count the seconds until release of the rest of the chapters.

Susan

Re: The Invasion Begins
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018, 02:59:01 PM »
Anyone else checking every day for the release date? Or maybe it'll just be available,  ;) I'm so excited for this one!  :D

Ty

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2018, 07:50:19 PM »
Anyone else checking every day for the release date? Or maybe it'll just be available,  ;) I'm so excited for this one!  :D

You arent alone.  I'm checking everyday too.  Sometimes multiple times a day.  ???  :o

Alisia

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2018, 08:34:09 AM »
My dad & I are checking daily. Can't wait. It's great to have a book you can enjoy across generations.

Ty

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2018, 10:20:07 AM »
Sooooo..... its been 3 months now since we've heard anything here about the progress of the next book.  So whats been happening, if you don't mind my asking?  No April fools pranks please. ??? :o

Thomas

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2018, 07:11:31 PM »
AGU-12 is a touch over 3/4 written (first draft). Now I'm at the hard part, keeping the excitement from fading while also building it to a crescendo. Then there is the rewrite and the editing process to complete.

Right now, I'm estimating that the book will be released on July 1st (perhaps a tiny bit sooner on my own website because I have greater control on that.)

Susan

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2018, 02:38:36 PM »
Thanks for letting us know.
At least I can stop checking every day, lol
I'll pretend to be patient ;)

bhamilton

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2018, 08:25:42 AM »
?perhaps a bit sooner?! I?m on vacation the week before July 1st, also known as the last week of June. ;D I?ve often bought from your website so I?m good with that! Obviously I?m hooked on the ?Galaxy Unknown? series and I?m just as addicted to the ?Border Patrol? series.

Very good fun stories!  Don?t ever stop!
Brenda

Thomas

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2018, 06:42:47 PM »
I know everyone is anxious for update news, so here's the latest:

The newest book in the AGU series, AGU-12 The Invasion Begins, has been completed and I've sent it to my editor to begin the editing process. Now I'll begin working on the cover art while the book is being edited. The book should be available by the projected date of July 1st, or perhaps a little sooner (on my website.)    :)

Dodo hunter

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2018, 10:05:45 PM »
Thats Great news

Ty

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2018, 09:44:28 AM »
I know everyone is anxious for update news, so here's the latest:

The newest book in the AGU series, AGU-12 The Invasion Begins, has been completed and I've sent it to my editor to begin the editing process. Now I'll begin working on the cover art while the book is being edited. The book should be available by the projected date of July 1st, or perhaps a little sooner (on my website.)    :)

Wow, great news!!!  Most of my favorite authors have been rather silent recently so this is very nice to hear.  I'll have to start another AGU reread soon.

Susan

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2018, 05:17:53 PM »
Just finished my reread.
I read "may be released a little early" and immediately thought I'll start checking every day again. I mean, 7 weeks early is a little early, right?  ;) :D
Living in hope...

ne0rmatrix

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2018, 02:52:05 AM »
any news on on possibility of an early release?

Thomas

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2018, 08:29:52 AM »

The Invasion Begins  (AGU-12)  has been in the hands of the proofreaders for about a week, so I should have it back sometime this week. Then I have to format it in ePub, Mobi, and PDF. I've made the front cover, but I still have to make the rear book cover. So while the book will not be available at the internet book seller locations until the scheduled date of July 1st, it should be available on this website two weeks earlier. The Mobi and ePub copies will be available first. The formatting of  the PDF version is always a bit more time-consuming.

Ty

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2018, 03:24:20 PM »
That's very good news!!  Unfortunately, I've been getting nowhere with my AGU reread, as I have very little time.  I started over a week ago and am only halfway through book 1.  I think I'll finish book 1, skip to and read book 11, then read 12 when its available and then go back and reread the entire series starting at book 2.

I have also been wondering how far you've gotten with Border Patrol 4?