Author Topic: AGU BP - 4 ?  (Read 289 times)

Ty

AGU BP - 4 ?
« on: November 07, 2017, 04:50:43 PM »
I think a reasonable amount of time has gone by since we've last been updated on the writing progress.  ;)  That said, I'm wondering how its been going.  We still don't have a title for BP 4, though I believe that's your next book, but we apparently have a title for AGU 12 already.

Thomas

• Administrator
Re: AGU BP - 4 ?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 06:18:36 PM »
 ;D  As I've frequently said, writing is a creative process. As such it's impossible to predict when inspiration will enable me to complete a book. I've written a small part of AGU:BP-04, but not enough to give it a title because it can still go in so many different directions. I know the overall storyline objective, but I haven't yet been inspired enough to outline all the sub-plots. On the other hand, I've written a full third of AGU-12, and know where it's going, even if I haven't outlined the last two-thirds of the book. I guess I had so many unused subplot ideas from AGU-11 that I was able to cruise along to this point fairly quickly. But-- I still can't predict with any reasonable accuracy when either book will be completed, or even which one will be ready first.   :( 

My super-comfortable leather couch is getting a good workout every day as I stare at the ceiling for hours while trying to develop the two stories in my head. I just have to be careful not to fall asleep. Hey, it happens.  8)