Author Topic: Changing of the Guard  (Read 514 times)

Thomas

• Administrator
Re: Changing of the Guard
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2017, 10:12:00 PM »
"... it would be nice to at least know roughly when in August it will be released. Early, middle, or late?  I promise I'm not going to hold you to it if you give me a date. ;)"

Right now I'm hoping to publish the new book on my website on August 1st, with it appearing on Apple, Kobo, and B&N sometime during the first week of August.  The editing process is complete and the book is going to my editor's proofreaders today. I won't send out the newsletter (which is on my todo list of things that still need to be created) until I have the book back from the proofing process, and learn if I need to do any major rewrites. Once the final version is set, it will take about two days to format the book in ePub, Mobi, and eBook PDF. Then it's simply a matter of getting the three formats uploaded to my media distributor's computers. So the answer is that I expect it to be available early in August. Can't get any earlier than the 1st of the month.   ;D

Once the book is available as an eBook, I'll begin work on the print version.

Ty

Re: Changing of the Guard
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2017, 05:28:41 PM »
Sounds great!!! 8)  i myself am interested in the ebook, and look forward to buying it on the 1st of August.